The programme will run on a Tuesday / Wednesday for 2hr sessions
Our after-school club runs from Springboard House in Horsham and is for children with SEND aged 6 -15 yrs. It provides support for you to build friendships and access the community in a safe and relaxed environment.
The sessions will be run in-house and focus on building confidence to explore new friendships through activities such as arts and crafts, baking and games. Each session will keep the focus on building friendships and social networks, supporting positive interactions and growing confidence within the community.
Goals for the sessions:
- Build confidence to interact with other members of the group
- Reduce social isolation by working to build friendships
- To increase independence to make decisions, learn new skills and try new things.
- Build confidence in accessing your local community.
- Develop independence by learning life skills
The programme offers term time sessions only that run for 2 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays alternatively.
Signing up for our Community Pathway is just a 3-step process:
- Check if this service is right for you by contacting one of our coaches via phone (01403 218888) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete an application form
- Meet with one of our team to discuss interests and hobbies