Choose us as your charity of the year
Support Springboard and we will support your to ensure that making Springboard your charity of the year is a partnerships that works both ways!
We will support you throughout the partnership, with ideas for fundraising, materials and to help you demonstrate to your employees and customers how you’re helping to support disabled children, young people and their families.
Selecting Springboard as your charity of the year could help you:
- Define your corporate identity
- Provide PR opportunities
- Enhance employee relations
- Build stronger teams
- Improve networking opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Room sponsorship within Springboard House
- Marketing and Communication Sponsorship
- Social Media Sponsorship
- Activity and Event Sponsorship
- Group/Service Sponsorship
- Individual Sponsorship to support disabled children and young people
Benefits to your business
Get involved in your community
- Support a local charity that benefits local people
- Develop local networks by providing direct support to the communities in which your employees, customers live and work.
Enhance your brand
- Build rapport with your target audience
- Reach a potential new audience
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- Be associated with a much loved local children’s charity.
We have a range of sponsorship packages that start at as little as £500.
If you’re interested in sponsoring Springboard please contact the Fundraising Team.
Payroll giving enables you to give regularly to Springboard from your gross salary (before income tax is deducted). It is simple, quick and effective and guarantees a regular flow of funds to support families with a disabled child.
Your donation is an easy, tax-effective way to give monthly to Springboard so it costs you less to give more! For example, if you pay tax at the basic rate of 20%, it will only cost you £4, yet Springboard will receive £5 as the tax is included thanks to GiftAid.
Why have a Payroll Giving scheme for your employees?
Research shows that offering Payroll Giving to your employees increases staff morale, retention and recruitment and improves company image. It also enables you to increase your company’s charitable giving with little cost or effort, and allows you to monitor the funds raised by your company. Some companies also match the contributions made by their employees which provide a significant boost to the vital work Springboard.
Not signed up to a Payroll Giving Scheme?
Employers need to be registered with a Payroll Giving Agency (PGA) which is simple and easy to do. For more information visit the HMRC website. There are no costs associated with setting up a scheme, the administration is minimal and any administration costs are tax deductible.
If you or your company would like to support Springboard through payroll giving, please email us or call on 01403 218888.
Sharing your skills
Supporting Springboard with skills and knowledge can be invaluable!
You could help us support more families, develop our work, raise awareness and help with fundraising by sharing your time and expertise.
Support a department or service, hold group workshops or mentor a member of our team to support us in making a difference.
If you’re interested in corporate volunteering please contact the Fundraising Team.