We’ve had to make some changes to ensure that we can reopen in covid secure way, minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and ensure you and the little ones are as safe as possible.
These changes aren’t scary and we have tried to make things as friendly and fun as possible so you still have a great time when you visit. We know for some of you and you children this might be unsettling, so if you want to talk things through with us so we can ease any anxiety please get in touch.
T: 01403 218888
We appreciate that there is a lot of information to take on board, so we are also in the process of producing some videos to help. These will be uploaded as soon as possible.
- There are now 4 prebookable slots, which you can book onto through our new booking page.
- Sessions will operate at a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Toy rotation between every session, with toys cleaned and disinfected before going back into rotation.
- Rearranged soft play spaces inline with government guidance.
- Screens in our reception area.
- Hand sanitiser on entry and in every room.
- Antibacterial stations in every room, so if you wish to give toys or anything else a wipe down you can.
- Enhanced cleaning before and after each session including high touch points, surfaces and a thorough end of day clean.
- Adults will need to wear and face covering for the length of the session (inline with government guidance), unless you’re having a drink or snack in which case it can be temporarily removed.
- All members of our team will be wearing masks or visors. Where possible visors will be worn so you can still see their amazing smiles.
- We ask that everyone uses hand sanitiser upon entry to our venues, and we have further sanitising stations around the centre for use during your session.
- A sanitising fogging machine will be used at intervals to ensure cleanliness in hard to reach places.
- A cashless system will be in place. We asked that you use our booking system or a contactless payment system on the day if required.
- We request that you supervise your children to assist with social distancing, we have some 1m+ foam noodles and floor matting to help them learn and understand.
- We ask that you also supervise your children so we can prevent the mouthing of toys as much as possible. We appreciate that this can be challenging, so we ask if they do mouth anything, please place it into our ‘cleaning box’ as soon as they finish playing so that we can then clean and disinfect them ready for other children to have fun with.
- Your bookings must include telephone numbers and names for track and trace purposes which will be held securely for 21 days and then destroyed.
- Your booking must only include members from your household or social bubble.
- If you, or a family member, displays any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit. If you present at the centre with symptoms, you and those within your booking will not be allowed in.
- We may ask to take your temperature prior to entry.
- All visitors must respect each other, our employees and to adhere to our signage, procedures including hygiene and social distancing (this includes those who are not able to wear face coverings due to medical and health reasons).
- Some play resources, equipment and facilities may not be available due to government guidance and to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission as well as the need to carry out enhanced cleaning. (This currently includes our kitchen, which is undergoing a refurb).
- We have lanyards for those who are unable to wear face coverings, which will help communicate to others why a face covering isn’t being worn.
- We have added designated parking spaces* for visitors so you can minimise you travel and contact with others (these are limited).
*Car Parking is free for September and October.